Pudding for breakfast? Sure! Everything about this pudding healthy, nutritious and anti-inflammatory. It is also fun way to start the day. Click here for more info on raw chocolate. For more info on chia, click here.
4 tbs whole chia seeds
1/3 cup hot water
1 tbs raw coco powder
2 tbs raw honey
3 tbs hemp hearts
1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
few drops organic vanilla extract
1. Place all ingredients into a sealed container that you can shake.
2. Shake filled container vigorously to mix ingredients well.
3. Let sit for at least 10 minutes so the chia seed as a chance to absorb the liquid and become a gel or pudding consistency.
4. If the pudding is too thick, add more a bit more water and stir.
5. Add your favourite topping such as coconut flakes.